ideas4all thinks all ideas hold the seed of a great project. We believe all ideas have the potential to produce a Big Bang, generating a great business opportunity that can improve the lives of people and the planet's ecology.
ideas4all wishes to offer support for this creative process. We want to help people with an incipient idea, who need the means to make it come to life.
If you have submitted one or more ideas that you want to turn into a business opportunity, have a go at the Big Bang Challenge. The winning business idea will win 25,000 $ for the project's opening expenses.
From October 26th to December 31st you will be able to lay your idea at www.ideas4all.com. For it to enter the Big Bang Challenge, you need to submit it by clicking on the button you'll find on this page (on the top right corner, “Do you have a business idea? Post it”), or other buttons you will find at:
Ideas already participating
Big Bang Challenge
During that same period, from October 26th to December 31st, the community will have the chance to vote for ideas “laid” by users. You'll definitely obtain more votes for your idea if you have many friends to support you! Get them to vote for you and make them talk about your idea. Ideas with the most valid positive votes will make it to the next phase. Remember we will rule out all ideas that obtain votes by using “cloned” or fake votes…
On January 4th 2011 we will announce the 20 ideas that have been selected with the most valid positive votes. Congratulations, ideators! You will have from January 4th to 14th, 2011 to complete the next phase of the Big Bang Challenge. We will ask you to provide us with a mini business plan. Nothing too complicated, but enough to show us you have given your project all the thought it needs. Mini business plans are confidential, and will not be shown on the website. If you want to learn more about the information you should include, you do so here: Mini Business Plan
So start incubating your ideas!
As of January 14th 2011, the ideas4all team will start analyzing your mini business plans, and will select the best 10. We're sure it will be hard to choose between all the great ideas!
We will use will be:
- How innovative the idea is
- Potential for successful development
- Social impact
In January 20th, we will announce the 10 finalists. Now will be the turn for our expert jury to analyze the projects and decide upon the winner.
We're sure you'll want to know who the members of the jury are:
Javier Oliván (Facebook international product and marketing responsible)
Juan Roure (IESE Business School)
Brian Subirana (Proffesor MIT, IESE)
Margarita Garcia de la Calle (Aboo Partners)
Eli Rabek (Director of Opinno Competitions & Awards)
Jorge Mata (Internet Entrepeneur)
Fernando Egido (Head of Bank 2.0 at Banca Cívica )
Stanley Bendelac (Ex President of Delvico Bates Spain, Founder Bendelac & Partners, Business Angel)
Ana María Llopis (founder and CEO of ideas4all)
January 31st, 2011 will see the announcement of the winning idea. 25,000 $ will definitely help to get started with the idea!! Now all that is left is for the winning ideator of the Big Bang Challenge to sign a cooperation agreement with ideas4all, specifying how the money will be conveyed to the winner, so as to begin facing the expenses that will arise as the project is set into motion.
No more excuses to keep you from pursuing your dream. What are you waiting for? If you've “laid” a business idea, enter the Big Bang Challenge now!!
- Ideas taking part in this contest must be innovative and be technology-based, or make use of Internet or mobile phone technology in a way that is considered innovative, and must favor the development of products or services that are useful to society.
- Participating ideas must be business ideas that can be carried out, that is, they must be feasible projects that can be implemented. Ideas of the type: “we should achieve world peace” will not be admitted, although they may obtain many votes, as they do not offer a clear path for their effective realization.
- The idea must be implemented by the person submitting it, all ideas that must necessarily be developed by a company or institution other than the winner of the competition will be excluded.
- You may participate with one or with several ideas. There is no limit to the ideas that one user may post.
- If an ideas4all user believes one of the ideas he/she has previously submitted to ideas4all.com before the beginning of this competition fulfills the requirements and would be a good idea with which to participate in the challenge, the user will have to submit it again as if it were a new idea.
- For your ideas to be admitted, they must be valid ideas that respect our Community rules, that is, they must not include content that is pornographic, racist, discriminatory, etc.
- Ideas have to be written in English or Spanish. Ideas presented in any other language will not take part in the competition.
- Ideas must be in a concept phase, or in an initial development phase. Projects that are already functioning, offering products or services already on the market, will not be allowed to take part.
- Participating ideas must have received no previous financing.
- And remember you need to submit it by clicking on the button you'll find on this page (on the top right corner, “Do you have a business idea? Post it”)
Or other buttons you will find at:
Ideas already participating
Big Bang Challenge
25,000 $!! You won't be able to say you don't have the money to start off with…
You can keep informed on everything related to the Big Bang Challenge through Twitter: http://twitter.com/ideas4all
If you do not yet have a Twitter account, you can register here for free.
And you can also keep yourself up to date on any news in our Facebook Fanpage, it's simple: all you need to do is sign in using your Facebook account and become a Fan.
Now you can stay informed on anything happening in the Big Bang Challenge.
If your friends have also “laid” an idea, invite them to take part in the Big Bang Challenge. And if they really are good friends, they will vote for your idea and give you their support!